How does our payment plan work?
- At checkout, please choose put this order on payment plan.
- You will be prompted to make a down payment of 20% of the item (For buyers outside of Australia, you will make a down payment of 20% of the item plus the shipping cost).
- Please write item’s SKU number as the payment description/reference when you are making your payments.
- After the deposit amount has been paid, your item is now reserved.
- The payment plan schedule will be 8 weeks with 2 extra weeks as grace period.
- The payment plan schedule and amount is entirely up to you. For example, you can pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly whenever convenient for you. However, please keep in mind the total remaining amount must be paid by the end of the payment plan schedule. If it is easier for you, we can arrange a payment plan schedule to follow.
- Once the full payment has been received, we will ship the item out to you.
- We only accept bank transfer as mode of payment for payment plan as other payment methods incur fees.
- If you cancel before the delivery of the item or return the item after it has been delivered, we will refund you all amounts paid less the deposit fee to cover our storage, administrative and processing costs.
- You will not be charged any interest or fee for this service.